Resources for Teens
- Teen Link Help Line Call 1(866) TEENLINK (833-6546)
- Teen Link is a confidential, anonymous and non-judgmental telephone help line answered by teens each evening from 6-10 pm. Teen volunteers are trained to listen to your concerns and to talk with you about whatever is on your mind. No issue is too big or too small.
- Teen Link Chat Visit 866TEENLINK.org
- In addition to our telephone help line, Teen Link offers Teen Link Chat, available through our website at www.866TEENLINK.org. Much like the line, teens can use Teen Link Chat to seek support from our teen volunteers on a variety of issues, including: bullying, drug and alcohol concerns, relationships, stress, and other teen issues. Teen Link accepts chats from 6-9:30 pm every day of the week. Teen Link Chat does not work well on cell phones, so we ask that you log on with a computer to chat with us.
- Crisis Text Line Text HOME to 741741
- Crisis Text Line serves anyone, in any type of crisis (doesn’t just mean suicide, it’s any painful emotion for which you need support) providing access to free, 24/7 support and information via a medium people already use and trust: text. A live, trained Crisis Counselor receives the text and responds, all from their secure online platform. The goal of any conversation is to get you to a calm, safe place.
- The Trevor Project Call 1-866-488-7386
- The leading national organization providing crisis intervention and suicide prevention services to lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer & questioning (LGBTQ) young people under 25. Text and online chat are also available at www.thetrevorproject.org.